- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Trinidad and Tobago
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Applying Through the SDS
- Provide a copy of a letter of acceptance to a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- Provide proof of valid language test results completed within two years of the date of application.
- Present evidence of completion of an upfront medical exam.
- Prove that they have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000. The GIC is a document issued by a financial institution to prove that money has been invested into an asset or purchase.
- Prove that the tuition fees for the first year of study have already been paid.
- Provide a recent secondary or post-secondary educational transcript.
Why Should You Study in Canada?
Canada has become a hub for international students in recent decades, with hundreds of thousands moving to study at Canadian institutions each year. Among other benefits, the quality of education, safety and stability of Canada, the competitive rate of the Canadian dollar, and the country’s multicultural society is why many students choose to study and settle in Canada long-term.