Welcome to Crest Immigration Services Inc.

Tel / WhatsApp
Contact Time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

How To Immigrate Under The Canadaian Experience Class

What Is the Canadian Experience Class?

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is one of the programs managed through the Express Entry immigration system. It is a program that enables people who have worked in Canada for at least twelve months to become permanent residents.

How Is the CEC Different from The Federal Skilled Workers Category and The Federal Skilled Trades Category?

The three programs are applied for and managed through the Express Entry system. However, unlike the CEC, candidates under the Federal Skilled Workers and the Federal Skilled Trades categories are not required to have Canadian work experience.

Who Is Eligible to Use the CEC?

In other to be eligible to use the CEC, you must

  1. have a full-time or equivalent part-time hours skilled work experience in Canada for at least one year within the last three years
  2. meet the required language skills (writing, speaking, listening, and reading)
  3. plan on living outside the province of Quebec

However, you are not eligible for the CEC if

  1. you are working without authorization
  2. you are a refugee claimant in Canada
  3. your work experience was gained without the status of temporary resident in Canada.

How to Apply Under the CEC Program

To apply, you must submit an online Express Entry profile for the CEC program and receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Additionally, you must not be criminally or medically inadmissible to Canada.

Be Guided by A Professional

To learn more about how you can successfully become a permanent resident under the Canadian Experience Class, please visit crestimmigration.ca or contact David Akinmoluwa on WhatsApp at +1(587)-974-8942 or info@crestimmigration.ca.We are here to help you achieve your goal!
Share this...
Share on twitter
Share on facebook

Leave Comments